Procivi Interservices Limited is an emerging consulting firm committed to providing stellar services and long-term partnerships with our new and existing clients in areas of recruiting, projects/workforce outsourcing, and career development. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below for our client who is into the hospitality industry and currently operates one of the biggest leisure resorts in Delta State.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Ensure full compliance with Hotel operating controls, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out cost savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotel/resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staff.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in managing or re-positioning a (top-level) hotel with a clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
At least 10 to 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And up to 5 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
To apply, send your application – a decent and convincing application letter (NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT) and your attached CV for a review to email@example.com
The closing date for application is January 24th, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.